1. Product Image Requirements
For each product, it is mandatory for the sellers to upload quality pictures. The process is a ‘Must’ for TooFav because, we promise our buyers to provide them quality products. Therefore, it is recommended to provide at least 5 pictures and 3 videos for each product to be sold. Good quality pictures make it easy for the customers to evaluate the products. Thus, images must be clearly captured, have adequate amount of information and make attractive for the online buyers.
The first image is the ‘Main’ image that is showcased to the customers as they proceed with the searching. As it is the main image that shows the product for sale, it must have a white background while the product should fill the image frame perfectly. The rest of the images must be portrayed in different angles, with different features while using the background environment.
2. Issues For Images
Your image files are examined when you upload them to make sure they adhere to technical file specifications. These prerequisites must be met in order for files to be uploaded to your listings. When many vendors submit photographs, TooFav will give preference to the ones that adhere to the style manuals and guidelines.
Your TooFav product listings may be removed from search results until a compliant image is produced if the images do not meet these product image requirements or do not abide by the Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct.
3. Specifications For Uploading Image
We abide by strict policies for the sellers during uploading the image and the videos. Hence, sellers must be following the respective guidelines in order to portray their images as per the company norms.
• Images must be accurately represented for the product that is for sale.
• Images uploaded must be matching with the product title provided.
• The Product for selling must fill at least 85% of the image being uploaded.
• The optimal zoom experience for Detail Pages requires files to be 1,600px or larger on the longest side. Zoom has been shown to help in enhancing sales. If you are unable to meet this requirement, then the smallest your file can be for zoom is 1,000px, and the smallest your file can be for the site is 500px.
• Images must not be exceeding above 10,000px on the longest side of the image.
• The image dimension for each product uploaded must be of 1,000px X 1,000px.
• The maximum image dimension for the products must be 20,000px X 20,000px.
• Sellers need to follow that the image size must not exceed more than 2MB.
• Images must be in JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg), TIFF (.tif), PNG (.png) or GIF (.gif) file formats. JPEG is mostly preferred. Our servers do not support animated GIF for any products being sold from our website.
• We accept Images only in RGB color space. We do not accept images in CMYK or any other color space.
• Images with text and Watermark are not acceptable in primary images.
• Images must not be blurry, pixilated, or have any jagged edges that will hamper the quality of the image.
• Images must not contain nudity or be sexually suggestive. Kids, baby leotards, underwear and swimwear must not be shown on a human model.
• Sellers uploading images must keep it into notice that those images must not include any TooFav logos or trademarks, or variations, modifications or anything confusingly similar to TooFav’s logos and trademarks. This includes, but is not limited to, any words or logos with the terms TooFav.
4. Image Upload Guidelines For The Main Image
• MAIN images must have a WHITE or GREY background (pure white blends in with the TooFav search and Product Detail Pages—RGB colour values of 255, 255).
• MAIN images must be the professional photographs of the actual products that are to be sold (graphics, illustrations, mock-ups or placeholders are not allowed). They must not show excluded accessories or props that might confuse the customer before making the purchasing decision.
• MAIN images must not include text, logos, borders, color blocks, watermarks, or other graphics over the top of a product or in the background during uploading.
• MAIN images must not include multiple views of a single product. Only include various angles as mentioned above.
• MAIN images must portray the entire product that is for sale. Images must not touch or be cut off by the edge of the image frame, with an exception of Jewellery (e.g. necklaces).
• MAIN images must show products outside of their packaging. Boxes, bags or cases should not appear in the image unless they are an important product feature.
• MAIN images must not show a human model that is sitting, kneeling, leaning or lying down; however, expressing various physical mobilities with assistive technology is encouraged (wheelchairs, prosthetics, etc.). It is specifically preferred images of standing models for a clear view.
• MAIN images of multi-pack apparel items and accessories must be photographed flat (off-model).
• MAIN images of clothing accessories must not show any part of a mannequin, regardless of the mannequin’s appearance (clear, solid-colour, flesh-toned, framework or hanger).
• MAIN images for Women’s and Men’s clothing must show the product on a human model or lying flat on a surface.
• All images of Kids & Baby clothing must be photographed flat (off-model).
• MAIN images of shoes must show a single shoe, facing left at a 45-degree angle.